Just a few things I’m swooning over this month. Can’t wait to pay off my credit card bills so I can start shopping again—LOL!
- AQUA: Leopard Print Faux Fur Coat $158: Seems like faux fur coats are not going out of style anytime soon. Need this leopard style ASAP.
- Splendid: Faux-Leather Wrap Skirt $98: I’ve been looking for a faux leather skirt since the beginning of fall!! This one looks nice enough where it’s not too cheap looking, yet not totally breaking the bank. I kinda need it.
- Free People: Make You Mine Tunic $168: I am loving this periwinkle blue color. Also oversized chunky knits are my favorite. The poof sleeves are a nice trendy touch as well.
- Free People Patchwork Plaid Bandana $38: I am always looking for new hair jewelry and accessories. This bandana is something I haven’t seen this year. This would look fabulous with a chunky ivory sweater. Ahhh purchasing soon!
- AQUA Plaid Colorblock Blanket Scarf $58: Plaid Blanket Scarfs are always a yes. Of course I’ll be needing a new one this year.
- Anthropologie Basia Faux Fur Vest $158: Faux fur vests are a staple in an East Coast’s girls wardrobe. You need one like I want this one.
- Wildfox Not Today Omen Sweater $216: I can’t stop thinking about this amazing oversized sweater! I love Wildfox clothing. Who doesn’t want a sweater that subtly says ‘Not Today’? The price is a little absurd, though. If it goes on sale I need to be the first to know!
- Anthropologie Serefina Candy Charm Bib Necklace $58: I am seriously in LOVE with this bib necklace. It is gorgeous and doesn’t break the bank. I’m wondering where it lies on the neck? I will have to purchase to find out, right? 🙂