What a beautiful day it was in Boston!
Going to the Back Bay is always a good idea in the fall. The brownstones are dressed in beautiful decorations, pumpkins & seasonal flowers. I decided to keep my outfit pretty basic today. I love to dress down and be able to add accessories.
Believe it or not, I purchased my outfit at the Gap.
I adore the Gap. Here are the reasons why:
- It’s perfect for basics: Anytime I need a fresh white tee or new jeans, Gap is the place. It has a lot of options as well. They have girlfriend, boyfriend, destroyed, skinny, 360 stretch, jeggings, & the list goes on. Gap usually is on trend too with all new styles. The length is usually always perfect for me, which is rare since I am 5’2. I have been into the mid rise jeans lately, they feel better and look cute when tucking tops in.
- Baby Gap is the cutest: I shower my niece & nephew in baby Gap whenever I get the chance! They have the most adorable styles: onesies, sweat pants, and little girl dresses. I can’t go in baby Gap without buying something for them. The prices are great too, especially when you can get some good items on clearance.
- I love my Gap credit card: I was a little skeptical about getting another credit card, but I shop at Gap (& Banana Republic sometimes) a good amount. It’s worth it for the extra 10% and Gap money rewards. I only use it when shopping at one of the Gap stores.
- It’s great quality: I never have issues with the quality & I am pretty picky. For the prices (always 40% off usually, sometimes even 50% around holidays), you get your moneys worth.
- I live around the corner from the Gap: So, yeah, it makes it easy to drop in and grab something last minute. Damn Gap CC!
Enjoy the pics of my OOTD. See my outfit details below:
Gap Softspun ribbed cold shoulder top
Gap Mid rise curvy true skinny jeans
MCM Cat eye sunglasses
J. Crew Earrings (sold out)
Steve Madden shoes
Rebecca Minkoff Purse – similar style here