Happy Hump Day!
I thought I would share with some of you my FAVORITE beauty & hair products (in no particular order). These products currently have the biggest impact on my beauty & lifestyle.
- Revlon One Step Volumizer: I absolutely LOVE this hair dryer and it is under $60. I was always looking into investing in an expensive Dyson or Harry Josh dryers that are both $300+ and received honest reviews that they aren’t any better. The reason why I love this one is because it’s so easy to use and its a two-in-one. I can twist the brush blow dryer while I dry my hair and can create a more bouncy, flippy blow out.
- DryBar Curling Iron: I got this for Christmas a few years ago and it’s one of my favorite curling irons. I don’t love wand curlers because, honestly, I’m scared to burn my hand off! And I don’t like the way the waves look. This one creates a perfect wave – like my hair in the main photo.
- IGK Beach Club Texture Spray: I’ve been really into texture sprays lately and this one is really good. I was in a Sephora one day and my hair was looking flat and dull, so I used it and it gave me hair a lift and more volume – so I bought it and currently love it. I’ve also heard good things about their other products like their dry shampoo and the ‘rich kid’ coconut oil gel.
- Caudalie Gently Cleansing Milk: New obsession is with Caudalie. Caudalie is green, natural, environmentally friendly, and no animal testing. My esthetician told me to use a more gentle cleanser so I picked up this one and love it. I try to wash my face once at night with it and just use water in the morning. I also recommend CeraVe for a cheaper option!
- It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara: I’ve tried a lot of mascara in my day and this is my current fave. It makes my eyelashes look soooo long and thick. I love to put this mascara on the ends of my lashes, smudge and wing my eyeliner so my eyes look like Kendall Jenner’s!! Arielle from Something Navy uses it and her eyelashes are the bomb.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation: I love love love Tarte face products. I try not to wear foundation everyday, but when I do I use this. It feels like silk on your skin and does not cake. It also comes in tons of shades.
- Shiseido Modern Matte Lipstick in Flame: I have been into red lipstick. I got a ‘mini makeover’ at Sephora and they used this on my lips. It is matte and stays, yet doesn’t feel too dry. The lipstick is also a square-ish shapes so you can line them before you fill in with it. It’s a beautiful red/orange color and I always get compliments when I wear it.
- Milk Lip & Cheek Stain in Swish: I’ve had this for so long and I think it will last me another few years (screw make up expiration dates… lol). I only use on my cheek and is so so easy to use I hate going back to powder. I dab it on and use my beauty blender to blend. When I’m feeling extra I also use this Holographic stick for a highlighter.
I would love to hear your favorites as well, I’m always looking for my next Holy Grail item!